Georgian First Grader Beaten and Sexually Assaulted by Male Classmates…School Says Boys Just “Rough Housing”
Valdosta - Three first grade boys kept a female classmate outside after recess by hiding in the woods, pushing her face first into the ground. The victim, whose name is being withheld, has suffered scarring to the right side of her face from broken tree branches and rocks that she was allegedly assaulted with both physically and sexually.
The victim was able to escape the male classmates after fifteen minutes of torture, running into a fifth grade classroom and alerting a teacher of what had happened. The principle of the elementary school said he had a “man to man” talk with the boys and their parents, giving them two days of suspension. He neglected calling the local authorities claiming “it did not seem like a police matter, just simple rough housing gone a little too far”.
The parents of the victim are looking to press charges on the boys for sexual and physical assault, as well as a possible law suit against the school district. District superintendent was not available for comment.
This is called rape culture you guys. The girl was 7 years old and they called it “rough housing” between boys.
Please boost this post! People NEED to hear about this.
It’s 2014. What the hell
They’d be on that #wardofthestate status if they were mine….😐
THAT IS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT. THEY SHOULD BE EXPELLED.
"You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your media player and write down the first 20 songs. Rules: No skipping! Then pass this on to 10 people"
Tagged by uncultured-bacon.
1. Middle Management by Bishop Allen
2. Mr. Tambourine Man by Bob Dylan
3. My Slumbering Heart by Rilo Kiley
4. Call It Off by Tegan and Sara
5. Fake Palindromes by Andrew Bird
6. The Go Getter by the Black Keys
7. Death and All His Friends by Coldplay
8. Changing of the Seasons (Monsieur Adi Remix) by Two Door Cinema Club
9. Slow Dance on the Inside by Taking Back Sunday
10. Soundtrack 2 My Life by KiD CuDi
11. Something by The Beatles
12. The Lemon Song by Led Zeppelin
13. Thumbelina by Nightmare of You
14. On the Table by A.C. Newman
15. California English by Vampire Weekend
16. Lose Your Soul by Dead Man’s Bones
17. Future by Paramore
18. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi by Radiohead
19. Lump Sum by Bon Iver
20. The Man Who Sold the World by Nirvana
I have made a decision to wrap all future gifts I give in newspaper because it looks fucking cool.